Install 2 DVbViewer versions

themaster1

I have recently acquired a 2nd monitor (or tv should i say) so now i'm using DualView (with an excellent software "UltraMon" if you don't know it) .

So, i wanna watch tv on 1 monitor videos on the other and for that i'd need 2 DVBViewer versions installed. Currently i have the 4.5 installed and i wanna install an old version, perhaps 4.2.1.What do you think?

The trickiest part may concern the handling of the tv remote. Please share your experience if you have such installation.

I'm trying DVBViewer GE at the moment it seems to work fine except it can't read subtitles from .TS files or separated .srt subs for that matter. Any solution?

Any solution?

Yes, install DVBViewer1 using UserMode 2 and DVBViewer2 UserMode 1...or change root path in usermode.ini. Reason for these actions is to get both instances to have separate config folders...then at first it is possible to run 2 DVBViewer Pro simultaneously.