Windows 7 only showing Tasks and not recent files

smilingcrow

I was really enjoying the Windows 7 recent files list but now that I’ve upgraded to 4.8.0.1 it only shows a list of tasks and not the recent files list.

Is it possible to get the recent files list back?

Is it possible to get the recent files list back?

You can't get back what never was there. Recent files were never supported by the DVBViewer in windows 7. :)

That’s bizarre as I would swear under oath in court that I used that feature for about 3 or 4 months. Checked my downloads library and that would have been with 4.2.1 I think.

I’m going to install it on my laptop out of curiosity or was the whole thing a dream or maybe this thread is a dream!

I've added an image that shows the recent files list working for DVBViewer (4.2.1.0).

Windows 7 must automatically manage this feature but it only works if you select media from within Explorer and not when you drag and drop.

I guess when you added support for Tasks that you broke this feature!

I'd love to have this feature back as the Tasks list is useless to me but the recent files was very handy.

DVBViewer4210RecentFilesinWin7.jpg

Edited by smilingcrow