TimeShift breaks from Live TV

hoodadada

Hello Everyone,

I am new to DVBViewer.

and I find that time shifting has a strange behavior.

the start point of the time shifting is fixed, which leads to when the disk is full the live TV is ahead of time shift. so what's in between is gone.

I am familliar with progdvb which has a fixed time shift file size and the time shift start time start is floating so that you can always advance to live to TV and what's before and when the size limit is reached you loose what old not what's recent.

so please could you tell me if there is something can be made to make DVBViewer time shifting behave similarly?

Thank You.

:)

Yes, you can set timeshift to virtual memory

Thank You for your help.

I know that virtual memory is the paging file saved on Hard Drive.

but it's related to windows and what's currently running, it's a Swap Space for The RAM.

what I need is time shifting file that's independent of windows manged memory which is limited , also windows will close other tasks to free memory on memory low condition and that's undesirable.

I hope that's achievable with such a great program like DVBViewer.

Edited by hoodadada