Can't connect to RS 1.29

Martgician

Hi,

I was running RS 1.25 which worked great and decided to upgrade to 1.29 and now I can't connect to the web interface or even stream. I also downloaded 1.27 and 1.28 and they don't work either. I downgraded to earlier versions which all seem to work but something happens with 1.26+

I did an install of 1.29 on my second computer but I can't connect either.

Server: Windows server 2008 R2, not running a 3rd party firewall or even the windows one.

Second computer: Windows 7 x64 with Comodo.

Any help would be appricated, thanks.

• Like 1

Thank you for the quick reply.

No I can't connect even on the local machine, it will try and load the page but nothing happens. The icon lights up the correct colour, I have checked the services and TCPView and can see it running. I've tried changing ports / made sure not to add my IP to the exclude list but no good.

As soon as I revert back to 1.25 or lower it all works flawlessly without changing any settings.

So far I have tried it on 3 of my computers and they all suffer from the exact same problem.

Attached is my support.zip file, thanks.

support.zip

Thanks again. I did check with TCPView during my previous post and RS seems to be the only program using 8089.

I've figured out that 1.26 actually does work so it's 1.27+ that causes problems. I've also updated DVB to 5.3 but to no avail.

Lastly I checked with a 4th computer which only has a basic copy of Windows XP with nothing else and the same problem persists.

If you run in the DVBViewer Pro Help > Recording Service Wizard is there the Server? does the connection test work?

And may by post a support.zip from a different PC. Maybe there is something conspicuous.

Thanks again. I never noticed that Recording service wizard there, unfortunately the server isn't there if I'm using 1.27+, it only shows 1.26-. Anyway thanks for your support! I might just stick with 1.26 for the mean time and see what happens with future updates.