No Terrestial channels found

subminiature

I lost any picture or sound on all channels. No errors reported. EGP up to date and signal strength in over 70%.

I removed DVBViewer and installed version 6.0.0. I scanned Astra 28.2 and picture and sound displayed. I scanned DVB-T United Kingdom. It finds no channels.

The cable works with the television so I know there is a terrestrial signal down the cable.

I attached support files taken whilst running DVBViewer in debug mode.

Suggestions please to what I can do to debug further.

support.zip

The TV card is Black Gold BGT3600 with two DVB-S2 and two DVB-T2 receivers. Installed July 2013 and running under Windows 10 Pro 64 bit graphics Nvidia GeForce GT 220

6 hours ago, subminiature said:

I lost any picture or sound on all channels.

Suddenly without any visible reason? DVB-S and DVB-T together? Everything worked flawlessly before it happened?

Last update in Windows 10 was 12th April. Last recording was successful at 7am on 14th. The computer has been rebooted after an Adobe update.

• 1 month later...

Following strange behaviour with the video card drivers (turning screen black) a new version of the Nvidia drivers was installed.

I went back to DVBViewer and this time it found the terrestial channels.