Can not configure DiSEqC 8x1 in TransEdit

dvbuser11

Hello! I have a problem about TransEdit diseqc configuration. I'm using diseqc 1.1 8x1.

From 7 lnb only Eutelsat 7A (7.0°E) wich is installed to port A. I'm new on this experince and can not fix this problem.

Maybe someone here can help me

The settings are the same as in DVBViewer.

Guess you are using a multi feed dish.

1st of all you should know which input you are using for which sat position with your multiswitch.

20161012_172008-Kopief4851.md.jpg

Chose Extended in the DiSEqC drop down menu, a new button will appear at he right side. Edit

TE-2.0f8668.jpg

Click on Edit. Now you can configure the input.

Address > Switch

Command > Uncommitted

Input > this is where you have to know which position you are using at your multiswitch for which sat position

TE-3.0d3ce2.jpg

When all settings are done it should work like charm

• Like 1

Thanks @kmfan for your brilliant explanation. I did everything as you explain it above  but again the same, only port A working.  Maybe the problem is my TransEdit version? I'm using TransEdit 4.0.0.0.  This problem I did not have when with I use Dvb Dream or EBSPro.

Regards

I doubt the version you are using has an error like that. If your setup is working with other software it also should do it with this one.

Have you checked if the settings are saved, maybe they got reset. I'm using a multiswitch with 8 LNBs and it is working without any problems with TE and DVBViewer.

• Like 1

This looks as it should and should work. So if you go to an other sat position you are not able scanning?

You have a DVB device you can use atm, not recording anything and no device left for TE

Edited by kmfan
  • Like 1

Yes of course, I have a TBS 6902 and as I said above this device working fine only on Port A and nothing to other ports.

Some other screen

sHvs5j8.png

kYbnrte.png

I see in the scanner window you have not selected any point, that means only new found channels will be displayed,

maybe there are no new channels, tick Already Present Channels and see if you get shown something.

Not selected any point in the scanner window

TE-no1e361.jpg

Selected Already Present Channels in the scanner window

TE-yes1d2f4.jpg

• Like 1

Below I took for example some transponders from Eutelasat 16 ° E.  As they look at EBS photo  they have a good signal.

These transponders I also scanned with TransEdit (with select all opsion) but as they look in TransEdit's picture no channel was found

H25YFe8.png

an22Mkt.png

I think I have no more ideas why it is not working for you.

Maybe I overlook sommething. The only reason I could think of is, if all settings are okay, there is no signal send to the switch and you are getting on results,

but as it is working with an other program this should be send. I realy don't see what is responsible for the problem in your case.

I would also recommend upating to the latest version, maybe this will help, who knews.

Hope some mod can sort it out for you as I can not, sorry.

• Like 1
On 14.6.2017 at 11:45 PM, dvbuser11 said:

I have a TBS 6902

TBS devices switch the LNB power off while they are not used. On next tuning power on takes some time and TBS devices tend to send the DiSEqC command too early before everything is up and running, so the switch can't receive it because it is not yet ready. This can be fixed by repeating commands and adding delays in between in the DiSEqC Editor.

What you can try to verify this issue: Open the positioner console and click the "Go to Preset" button. After that the device will be kept active until the positioner console is closed. DiSEqC should work as long as it is open.

• Like 1
Zitat

Below I took for example some transponders from Eutelasat 16 ° E.  As they look at EBS photo  they have a good signal.

These transponders I also scanned with TransEdit (with select all opsion) but as they look in TransEdit's picture no channel was found

There are no DiSEqC settings for 16E in Transedit! You have to configure 16E accordingly as you apparently already have don for the other positions.

DiSEqC  settings from EBSPro are not exported!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Griga said:

TBS devices switch the LNB power off while they are not used. On next tuning power on takes some time and TBS devices tend to send the DiSEqC command too early before everything is up and running, so the switch can't receive it because it is not yet ready. This can be fixed by repeating commands and adding delays in between in the DiSEqC Editor.

What you can try to verify this issue: Open the positioner console and click the "Go to Preset" button. After that the device will be kept active until the positioner console is closed. DiSEqC should work as long as it is open.

Thanks my dear for you replay but why my positioner comand is deactivate?

t4wKisE.png

33 minutes ago, Derrick said:

There are no DiSEqC settings for 16E in Transedit! You have to configure 16E accordingly as you apparently already have don for the other positions.

DiSEqC  settings from EBSPro are not exported!

You are right, it was my mistake in this foto but i have used all options of DiSEqC and nothing

Is it working ok for the other positions like 7E? The screen shot showing 7E only shows 1 line. It's not a complete diseqc 1.1 command string.

If it's working with EBSPro why don't just copy the commands to Transedit?

Snap73.png

but why my positioner comand is deactivate?

Most likely because you are using an out-dated TransEdit version (4.0.0 as shown on your sceenshots) and your TBS device is missing in the TransEdit hardware database, so it is not detected as DiSEqC 2.x capable. Update to version 4.2 and perform Settings -> Hardware -> Detect Devices. If this doesn't help please attach your TransEdit.ini (located in the configuration folder).