TwinhanDTV Cab-CI DVB-C with Conax

DualTuner

Hi, is there any way to use DVBViewer Pro software and CAB-CI DVB-C card with conax CAM. Mytheatre demo works wery fine but DVBViewer don't show any scrambled chanel. The CAM option is disabled in MENU.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, is there any way to use DVBViewer Pro software and CAB-CI DVB-C card with conax CAM. Mytheatre demo works wery fine but DVBViewer don't show any scrambled chanel. The CAM option is disabled in MENU.

New Beta solve My problems. Everything works very fine. Thank's a lot.

And My DVB hardware is 2*Twinhan CAB-CI DVB-C with BDA drivers and Conax CAM with orginal card. Tomorrow I test SmartWi adapter and second CAM. Let's see what happen.

And My DVB hardware is 2*Twinhan CAB-CI DVB-C with BDA drivers and Conax CAM with orginal card. Tomorrow I test SmartWi adapter and second CAM. Let's see what happen.

Talking myself part four: SmartWi works! Conax cam must be version 4.0.

You are not talking to yourself. I'm keeping track of your progress.

I am thinking of replacing my SS2 card with some DVB card with CI slot. But I didn't know will DVBViewer work with cam modules and official cards (like CONAX and thinking of NDS also).

Afcourse I didn't post this questions because one just can not know if his post is in boundaries of some moderators interpretation of rules, regulations or just plane good manner:)

Kidding afcourse.

Thank you for your info and please do keep posting informations about DVB cards with CI support, and if in recent future I do find a resseler of this kind of cards (which is rarity in my country) I will join you buy posting my impressions.

Sasa

Edited by sasha