I'm registered user !!!!!!!

Guest pizzy

what da fu**in' goin' on here !!!

I'm registered user and r18 version don't work right... i pay for that prog and i wanna support for that ok !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. anyway, ProgDVB is now better and better... i think you people

should switch to ProgDVB, it's FREE and it works more stable than

DVBViewer...

Hackbart, if you plan to not help people who pay for your prog, than

you should be stop paying....ok !!! Take the donations and be

satisfied !!!

Being a registered user doesn't imply that he can behave like this.

Friendly questions in this forum have never been left unanswered.

Ranting around instead of giving clear information doesn't show any wilingness to get the problem solved.

This program works fine for many, many users - and imagine, within the same amount of different environments/circumstances. It is a basic fact for any software developer nowadays, especially the ones which rely on (relatively new) hardware and technology, that you cannot provide a faultless product for all circumstances.

I'm working in the computer industry for about 20 years now - and nothing has changed......

Cheers from Ireland,

Matthy

Guest hackbart

dear pizzy,

as you might be recognized you are not a registered user!! If your payed money for your personal "lennon68" password please tell me and the community the name of this "seller" otherwise i would be pleased if you leave this board. What in hell do you (all of those scum who is using faked usernames) think who you are?

First you raise up my traffic and second are you that perky to p*** on my knee?

Christian

Dear Christian !!!

i found a CRACK for your DVBViewer today on the russian site and i have no problem with my fu**in'

"Lennon68" username... My video is not flashing any more, DVBViewer works just fine...

Thanks PBDZ Crackers who sand me a CRACK...

i will post CRACK tomorow on any FORUM that i find on net...

i f**k you, i'm sorry :rolleyes::):P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Completely off balance, hmm? I think you ought to see a psychologist...

Well... you will have to live with yourself your whole lifetime through, with all your thoughts full of hate and revenge. Me and the other members of this forum only for a very short time, as I hope.

Griga

Guest hackbart

You are not sorry, you are simply stupid. Even if you come from yugoslavia you should know that you have to pay for work.

And keep in mind Mr. Prog is payed by Omicom; me not.

Isn't it amazing - no, even funny - how some people condemn themself? :rolleyes:

Just look at their childish behaviour and nobody with a minimun of brain will take them serious. :)

I wouldn't even take a glimpse at a crack of that sort - in the double meaning of it ... :P