Still capture using COM

Digi

Continued from http://www.DVBViewer.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11450

A more sophisticated solution would be a small EXE sending screenshot command messages (DVBViewer provides such a remote interface) - saves the relaunch overhead.

How this interface can be used? Any examples?

I'm quite sure that it is possible in the same or a similar way with DVBViewer Pro. The Pro version additionally provides a COM interface for VBScript programming - ask the freaks who meet in the Scripting Lounge Section of this board, wether it can be done this way or not.

So is it possible to use COM to do this? (I looked documentation, but didn't find nothing screenshot related)

I´m also interested in this function and didn't find any key to do this with "sendCommand" or "execProc"

. I think . it could be possible, that there is existing an actioncode (see actions.ini), but is no documented.

I have for my own created a shell (with IE6) round the DVBViewer Pro to manange the most interesting functions (like tuning, epg and so and even "Screenshot").

Auf gut deutsch, ich bräuchte die Aktionsnummer für den Screenshot und kann sie nicht finden.

How this interface can be used? Any examples?

const
 WM_DVBVIEWER   = $B2C2; //0xB2C2
 MSG_REMOTE     = $0815; //0x0815
var
 DVBHandle: HWND;

DVBHandle := FindWindow('TfrmMain','DVBViewer');
if DVBHandle <> 0 then
 PostMessage(DVBHandle,WM_DVBVIEWER,MSG_REMOTE,Command_ID + 100);

The screenshot Command_ID is 115 in DVBViewer GE. Dunno if the same is used in DVBViewer Pro... a GE ID-Table is available here. Most of the IDs also apply to DVBViewer Pro.

Guest Lars_MQ

The action constant ist 115. And another thing. the screenshot ist also copied into the clipboard, so you can access the imagedata directly and manipulate/save it where you want.