Air2PC Card scans but cannot find channels

jongordo8

I purchased an Air2PC card on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Downloaded and installed the drivers and software from Technistat's version 4.4

Everything went smoothly installing the drivers and the software, however I cannot get any channels to tune in. When I do a scan it doesnt find any channels.

Am I missing something, why isnt it working. I have tried scanning on the setting America (ATSC), America Cable (IRC), America Cable (STD) and I cant find one station when I connect my cable signal to it or a roof powered antenna.

I know my cable is good and running.

Can anyone help me with my issue?

• 5 weeks later...

I have the same problem, so hopefully someone who knows how to fix this will respond. Until then I will continue to play around with it.

I purchased an Air2PC card on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Downloaded and installed the drivers and software from Technistat's version 4.4

Everything went smoothly installing the drivers and the software, however I cannot get any channels to tune in.  When I do a scan it doesnt find any channels.

Am I missing something, why isnt it working.  I have tried scanning on the setting America (ATSC), America Cable (IRC), America Cable (STD) and I cant find one station when I connect my cable signal to it or a roof powered antenna.

I know my cable is good and running.

Can anyone help me with my issue?

• 1 month later...

Sorry about that, here's my info. I am trying to use an indoor VHF/UHF/FM "rabbit ear" antenna. I thought it didn't work because I needed an outdoor antenna, but jongordo proved otherwise. Thanks for the response!

support.zip

Setup.ini

Edited by tom_servo

I don't have any other ATSC source other than this card. I actually bought it for that reason, cause I'm cheap enough to not buy an actual HDTV set...I guess that's why it's going rough.

• 2 months later...

Hi I am having the same problem, just no signal at all from the my cable or anywhere? Could it be just a bad card card? Thanks you for any help at all, I am new to this card and this software. Thanks again