dvbviewer split multilanguage channels!

fenomeno83

I have problems with miltilanguage channels.for example,multivision 1 is splitted in multivision 1 (eng) and multivision 1 (fra).If I want register with all language in .TS format I can't!Can can I do?

the problem is that on the single channels there is only 1 language because a multilanguage channel is splitted(for example multivision 1 is splitted in multivision 1 (fra) and multivision 1 (eng) )!!!

• 17 years later...
vor 44 Minuten schrieb 11 hoangtu:

So please tell me how to record this channel with 4 audio tracks.

You have already configured DVBViewer correctly for recording all audo tracks. However, it may depend on decryption. If only one audio track is decrypted, the other ones are dropped by the recorder, because they are unusable.

If you are using a plugin for decryption (and this is allowed in your country), it may be necessary to provide a copy of this plugin in an extra Plugins folder for the recorder. If it is only present in DVBViewer/Plugins, it is used for main window playback, that only needs one audio track. In this case the recorder gets the same plugin output, which means one decrypted and three encrypted audio tracks.

For changing this, create within the DVBVierer/Plugins folder a sub-directory named Plugins1 (DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1) and copy the plugin to it. You may event want to create more copies in a DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins2, DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins3... folder, if needed for additional recordings executed at the same time, or for Picture in Picture. However, this requires that the plugin is able to run in more than one instance at the same time. If it isn't, your only option is to switch main window playback off and schedule a timer recording, so the recorder can use the plugin in DVBViewer/Plugins exclusively.

34 minutes ago, Griga said:

You have already configured DVBViewer correctly for recording all audo tracks. However, it may depend on decryption. If only one audio track is decrypted, the other ones are dropped by the recorder, because they are unusable.

If you are using a plugin for decryption (and this is allowed in your country), it may be necessary to provide a copy of this plugin in an extra Plugins folder for the recorder. If it is only present in DVBViewer/Plugins, it is used for main window playback, that only needs one audio track. In this case the recorder gets the same plugin output, which means one decrypted and three encrypted audio tracks.

For changing this, create within the DVBVierer/Plugins folder a sub-directory named Plugins1 (DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1) and copy the plugin to it. You may event want to create more copies in a DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins2, DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins3... folder, if needed for additional recordings executed at the same time, or for Picture in Picture. However, this requires that the plugin is able to run in more than one instance at the same time. If it isn't, your only option is to switch main window playback off and schedule a timer recording, so the recorder can use the plugin in DVBViewer/Plugins exclusively.

I tried it and it doesn't work.

First, if you create a subfolder,((DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1)  the DVBViewer will not recognize the plugin.

Next . If I turn off playback (via the playback menu) and then set a recording schedule, the recorded file is a few Kb (I guess the plugin doesn't work then).

vor 2 Stunden schrieb 11 hoangtu:

if you create a subfolder,((DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1)  the DVBViewer will not recognize the plugin.

The subfolder is not sufficient. You need to copy the plugin files to it.

3 hours ago, Griga said:

The subfolder is not sufficient. You need to copy the plugin files to it.

of course i did.. my plugin consists of 3 files,. If you put it outside the main folder, it works, but if you put it in a subfolder, it doesn't work

vor 5 Stunden schrieb 11 hoangtu:

If you put it outside the main folder, it works

I don't understand. Where is "outside the main folder"?

vor 6 Stunden schrieb 11 hoangtu:

my plugin consists of 3 files

Are there additional files outside the Plugins folder involved?

vor 5 Stunden schrieb 11 hoangtu:

if you put it in a subfolder, it doesn't work

Are we talking about the same subfolder? Usually the full path is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1

I have tried it here with a different kind of plugin, and it works. The copy in the Plugins1 sub-directory is used by the recorder independently from main window playback.

Please note that I can only provide support for plugin handling in general here, not for particular plugins used for decrypting, because they are illegal in Germany.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Griga:

Tôi không hiểu. "Bên ngoài thư mục chính" ở đâu?

Có tập tin bổ sung nào bên ngoài thư mục Plugins liên quan không?

Có phải chúng ta đang nói về cùng một thư mục con? Thông thường đường dẫn đầy đủ là C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1

Tôi đã thử nó ở đây với một loại plugin khác và nó hoạt động. Bản sao trong thư mục con Plugins1 được trình ghi sử dụng độc lập với việc phát lại cửa sổ chính.

Xin lưu ý rằng ở đây tôi chỉ có thể cung cấp hỗ trợ cho việc xử lý plugin nói chung chứ không phải cho các plugin cụ thể được sử dụng để giải mã vì chúng là bất hợp pháp ở Đức.

1.  C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1  >> it doesn't work

2. C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Plugins\  >> it works

Edited by Griga
Links removed - information not allowed here
Am 28.4.2024 um 19:49 schrieb 11 hoangtu:

if you create a subfolder,((DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1)  the DVBViewer will not recognize the plugin.

Plugins in sub-folders don't appear in the user interface. If they have to be configured in a dialog, it has to be done before copying.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb 11 hoangtu:

1.  C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Plugins\Plugins1  >> it doesn't work

2. C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Plugins\  >> it works

Usually it must be present in both folders.

Sorry, I can't provide more help, because there is no way for me to reproduce the issue and check what is going on.