Open Favorites list as Channel list

Dadag

Hi,

For driving channel change using mouse or remote, with OSD or not, it is more simple to switch from channel list mode (general order) to favorite list mode (personnal order).

After selecting one favoriste list, only this list stay actvive (in place of the channel list), selecting another list (channel or favorites) can change to.

Edited by Dadag

Hello,

you can select a Favorite Filter in the cannellist rightclick -> Filter -> Is Favorite

in OSD -> Channels you can switch with the red button from channellist tv/radio into the Favorites list

if you want to switch with cursor up/down through the favorites, you must use a tweak (tweaks.txt in the installation folder)

that must insert into the setup.xml (edit with notepad)

:bye:

Thanks,

I see how to open directly the list of the favourites lists in OSD, but it is not possible to select permanetly one of this lists, at each OSD reopen it is needed to reselect the list.

In console/window mode, I think that opening the particular favourite list in place of the general channel list window, can solve this problem who can be an starting point for the same feature in OSD mode.

there is an action to open the OSD fav list, you could define your own command in options->input and learn a button for it. This should always open the fav list. :(

there is an action to open the OSD fav list, you could define your own command in options->input and learn a button for it. This should always open the fav list. :P

I dont use OSD (only show on the primary display) and remote, because I am running in 2 displays mode, primary for control, secondary on 24" LCD or TV or VP.

I prefer choose channel from one favourite list (between 16 other) open as window permanently, as, or in place of, the full channels list (near 8000 channels with motor) this need only 1 or 2 mouse click to change channel.

• 3 months later...

old topic but feature idea is for my liking. first time i used DVBViewer i missed favourites list that is sorted same way as favourites menu. is there a chance to see something like that in the near future ? i use DVBViever same way like this topic creator, that is dualview mode (40" LCD-TV + 20" LCD monitor) and i contol TV picture one screen and watch it from another screen. separate list for favourites would be very useful addition to DVBViewer if you ask me :wacko: