play IPTV

dorijan

Recently, there are lot of streams that are as channels, so it would be great it they would be viewable directly from DVBViewer. Mediaportal has support for this, as shown here: iptv support for mediaportal...I tested it and it works great...

If you are interested in this, I can provide you with couple of test channels...

As you can see, VLC is used as player, so DVBViewer is like frontend...

thank you

thank you for that link, I dont know german, but will take a look at it :idiot:

I think the easiest way is to make for every channel manual input...

currently i dont know how to add 2 unicast DVBViewer servers...but with this, I would simply add channel and ip adress and port and that would be it :robot:

so...i am very interested in this :oops:

you can set the number of unicast / multicast devices in your usermode.ini, located in your DVBViewer folder.

but I don't think that this will work quite good... DVBViewer needs a channel to change to, in order to use the unicast device. So you can set up the device as some tuner type you don't have, for example terrestrial and then DVBViewer will use the device and maybe get the stream... but you won't be able to switch to more than three streams in this way. Maybe you can use VLC as a streaming server for DVBViewer Unicast Device? Then you could try to tell VLC that it has to switch the stream...

Or you could use these murl files? I've never used them, so I'm not so sure about how they work.... :idiot:

you can set the number of unicast / multicast devices in your usermode.ini, located in your DVBViewer folder.

but I don't think that this will work quite good... DVBViewer needs a channel to change to, in order to use the unicast device. So you can set up the device as some tuner type you don't have, for example terrestrial and then DVBViewer will use the device and maybe get the stream... but you won't be able to switch to more than three streams in this way. Maybe you can use VLC as a streaming server for DVBViewer Unicast Device? Then you could try to tell VLC that it has to switch the stream...

Or you could use these murl files? I've never used them, so I'm not so sure about how they work.... :robot:

yes...i have 2 DVBViewer servers for terrestrial channels...

so...can I hope that will be implmeneted in future? :idiot: