no channels

Dython

oke i know i have to post some kind of report error , but how . some info for this.

Evry time when i reboot my system i have to scan a channel ( scan !!! ) before i can watch a channel.

En this happens every reboot.

is there a fix for this

Edited by Dython

If you have XP: once you've scanned, save the channel list and close gracefully DVBViewer

If you have Vista: same as above, but before you have also to be sure you have all admin permission on the folder and files of DVBViewer Configuration folder (go for it in "About / Configuration folder")

;)

asus maximus extreme

some cheep vga as my 3870x2 burnt by my girl ;)

Philips SAA7133/35, Hybrid Capture Device

PCI\VEN_1131&DEV_7133&CC_0480

driver version 1.3.4.5

DVB-T

can there be a option like , when startup do a scan to activate dvb-t .

This wil solve my issue

Edited by Dython

No it won't solve it.

first of all. remove/disable the "MCE DVB-S MCE Bridge Tuner Filter" in the DVBViewer hardware options. Second disable the stopstream setting for the dvb-t device.

No it won't solve it.

first of all. remove/disable the "MCE DVB-S MCE Bridge Tuner Filter" in the DVBViewer hardware options. Second disable the stopstream setting for the dvb-t device.

still not working , have to scan somting for it to be active.

Wy auto scan on start wont help . this wil activate my tuner to be ready.

zip is in None active state cant watch anything now

support.zip

Edited by Dython

this wat i have to press after reboot . if i dont no tv wat ever i do ( or do a full channel scan but i allready have my channels so there no point to that )

every things working in all other dvb-t softwere but DVBViewer is wat i lyke becuase of the nice epg.

But serious auto scan at boot option like the photo :D

scan.rar

Edited by Dython

From your Systeminfo.txt:

DVBSource Version: 3.3.1.0

...dunno if it can solve you prob, but you could try updating the DVBViewer[source] Filter to v. 3.4.0 (is the 2nd item in the Plugin section of the member's area...)

:D

From your Systeminfo.txt:

DVBSource Version: 3.3.1.0

...dunno if it can solve you prob, but you could try updating the DVBViewer[source] Filter to v. 3.4.0 (is the 2nd item in the Plugin section of the member's area...)

stil not working

I have a similar problem with a DVBT stick (Terratec Cinergy T USB XE Mk II): after Hybernation the stick is "dead" and I have to tune more than once to get it "resurrected".

I solved with devcon, a MS free utility to disconnect/reconnect devices...

BTW, the string I use is: "C:\windows\devcon.exe restart usb\VID_0CCD*" (note the "*" at string end, it's a dirty trick to make devcon recognize my stick and work...)

You can test if it can be worth for your case in manually disconnecting and reconnecting your hw from your O.S. "Hardware setup" window...

Edited by Gioxy
I have a similar problem with a DVBT stick (Terratec Cinergy T USB XE Mk II): after Hybernation the stick is "dead" and I have to tune more than once to get it "resurrected".

I solved with devcon, a MS free utility to disconnect/reconnect devices...

BTW, the string I use is: "C:\windows\devcon.exe restart usb\VID_0CCD*" (note the "*" at string end, it's a dirty trick to make devcon recognize my stick and work...)

You can test if it can be worth for your case in manually disconnecting and reconnecting your hw from your O.S. "Hardware setup" window...

thats because you use a usb, wil turn of . i have a pci it never turns of , en btw i have this when im rebooting . even in clean install and it works in progdvb and DVBViewer and els.

It can see the card, i can change channels but just no action , till scan.

Edited by Dython
thats because you use a usb, wil turn of . i have a pci it never turns of

Not true, I have also a SS2 PCI card and I can disconnect/reconnect/restart as well, both manually and with devcon...

Maybe instead it can be SO related (I have everywere SP SP3...)

Let me ask you: is your card working nicely with it's own bundled sw?

Not true, I have also a SS2 PCI card and I can disconnect/reconnect/restart as well, both manually and with devcon...

Maybe instead it can be SO related (I have everywere SP SP3...)

Let me ask you: is your card working nicely with it's own bundled sw?

never use it. dont even know witch it is. , wy that

...simply to know if with some other sw it works after reboot...

but: do yoursef a favour and try if manuallly disabling and reenabling the "713x BDA DVBT Tuner" (I'm guessing the name) from the Device manager make the card tune at first shot: if that works I'm sure you can successfull use devcon as I wrote you up...

Edited by Gioxy
...simply to know if with some other sw it works after reboot...

but: do yoursef a favour and try if manuallly disabling and reenabling the "713x BDA DVBT Tuner" (I'm guessing the name) from the Device manager make the card tune at first shot: if that works I'm sure you can successfull use devcon as I wrote you up...

enable or disable is reboot so no go there .

And above all, in all other apps its working.

To be clear.

no channel on reboot till scan.

Even if it's a other pc or clean install

It also looks like i does recieve some information like (channel name(on screen)) and epg . But still black screen.

I have this every boot.

rebould grapic dont work ONLY SCAN.

options all tried.

to mee it seams like the tuner just have to be activated .

Edited by Dython
to mee it seams like the tuner just have to be activated

Probably, and the mayor difficulty IMO is that your card is a hybrid one (analogue/digital)...

Probably, and the mayor difficulty IMO is that your card is a hybrid one (analogue/digital)...

DVBViewer ? cant you make a option auto scan on app open so that i can test this? or is there a command line for this ?