TSPlayer

majstang

Hi!

I have become to rely on your TSPlayer more and more. I now even prefer it instead of MPCHC. MPCHC has a lot of bugs and changing audiorenderer is a pain (requires an exit and restart). In TSPlayer its done with a few clicks without restarting the application. This is good, but my suggestion is to make it even easier to make the audiorenderer change. Hopefully this could be done the DVBViewer PRO way, which is working like a charm. Switching sound between my TV-sets is a breeze nowadays, with a simple keyboardcommand, remotecontrol or two clicks with the mouse. Would be great if you could consider making this possible for TSPlayer as well. I really wanna continue using it cuz its good.

An another suggestion is to make it possible to click the timeindexbar and the timemarker goes to that place you clicked and in that way quickly jump through a recording. Now you are forced to click and hold left mousebutton on the timeidicator and drag it back or forward (fast forward takes too long). It takes a lot of precision and it can sometimes be hard doing this with mouse on the remote IMON PAD and with lasermouse with low dpi and on/in the couch ;)

Edited by majstang
Hopefully this could be done the DVBViewer PRO way

Sorry, I won't do that. The TSPlayer is a development aid (particularly for testing file playback with the DVBViewer Filter and adding new video/audio formats). That's why I want to keep the DirectShow part simple and straight forward.

An another suggestion is to make it possible to click the timeindexbar and the timemarker goes to that place you clicked

Ok, in the next release. I've just found out how to do it. The standard Windows trackbar component is a bit reluctant in this respect. ;)

Ok, in the next release. I've just found out how to do it. The standard Windows trackbar component is a bit reluctant in this respect. ;)

Great news, thanks!

Sorry, I won't do that. The TSPlayer is a development aid (particularly for testing file playback with the DVBViewer Filter and adding new video/audio formats). That's why I want to keep the DirectShow part simple and straight forward.

Ok, fair enough! I will solve this with an Autohotkey script then. Did this with DVBViewer 3.9.4 before the introduction of the exellent Audio Output A and B in version 4.0 and it worked well. It will be a bit harder with TSPlayer though, cuz im forced to use mouseclicks which never are especially reliable. There is no keyboardcommands (key combinations) at all for TSPlayer is there (could be hidden for all i know), besides Videotext OSD keys?

There is no keyboardcommands (key combinations) at all for TSPlayer

TSPlayer supports the standard Windows keys, and each control can be focused with Alt + underlined letter, e.g. the Audio Renderer List on the DirectShow Tab with Alt+A. If it is focused, an audio renderer can be selected by pressing its initial letter, provided there is no preceding renderer with the same initial letter. However, selecting the DirectShow Tab by using keys will be difficult...

TSPlayer supports the standard Windows keys, and each control can be focused with Alt + underlined letter, e.g. the Audio Renderer List on the DirectShow Tab with Alt+A. If it is focused, an audio renderer can be selected by pressing its initial letter, provided there is no preceding renderer with the same initial letter.

Yes, i did notice that! Well, sadly my main renderers both has an intial letter D.

Thanks anyway Griga!

However, selecting the DirectShow Tab by using keys will be difficult...

It should not present any problems if focusing the Player TAB first and then use right arrow. My main problem however should be bringing up the TSPlayer controlwindow in fullscreen mode with keys. This is what I was fishing for when asking the keyboardcommand question in my previous post. Am forced to use mouseclicks here, which makes it a bit more unreliable. But this should not cause any major difficulties.

Regards Majstang

Hi!

For those VERY few who may be intrested ;) This is the scrpits that are able to change adiuorenderer in TSPlayer with one buttonpress with your remote.

I simply love making things easier for me, so why not automate the process as much as possible.

Regards Majstang

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Griga!

Forgot to ask if you are planning a new TSPlayer version in near future? Im also curious to know if there is some link on the forum you are using to let folks now when new versions are availiable? Logging in to the memberarea seem to be somewhat akward every time you wanna check if there is a new version to download :rotfl: