Sign in to follow this  
ter9999

2 suggestions regarding to the popup channellist.

ter9999

I have 2 suggestions wrt the popup channellist, please consider.

1. Add back the "Last Channel" option. This will improve user experience when in full-screen mode and only mouse is around.

2. Can group by only satellite besides of "Sat+Cat" and "Sat+Fre".

ter9999

seems no one care....

ter9999

Also, it's better to allow change font size. It will be very useful when using HTPC. The default size is too small...

Thanks!

ter9999

bump for the suggestions...

Can they be considered in 4.3 beta? :bye:

ddlynm

Also, it's better to allow change font size. It will be very useful when using HTPC. The default size is too small...

Thanks!

I completely agree. DVBViewer Channel List font is way too small when using as a HTPC on HDTV. It is also not friendly when it comes to selecting a channel. Too many clicks are required (Sat, Provider, Video, then finally the actual channel) to select a channel.

I definitely would like a selectable font size(much larger).

The channel list tree is entirely too cluttered for my taste. I would prefer a simple dropdown list with satellites to select from and then just open that single satellite in the tree list instead of having all of them cluttering the list at once.

BTW, I care. These are some of the reasons that DVBViewer is not my go to HTPC application at the moment.

Lars_MQ

It's not meant to be used on a TV. use the OSD.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.