Auto resolution

wikings1

Hello i wonder if it possible whit auto resolution in DVBViewer

så you have 720p automatic and then 1080i DVBViewer change automatic to this resolution

enigma2 has this funktion maybe its possibble here to

regards wikings1

seems to bed god plugin but this isnt what i mean

it has to reconize the the resolution automatic from each tv channel and swits to the transmitted resolution

i can uppoad the littel plugin to enigma2 and someone can check it out

here is a link

http://www.2shared.com/file/9593529/bc393e...resolution.html

this plugin is for e2 to ipbox hd boxes

regards wikings1

• 1 month later...

If I set my screen resolution to 720p and I am receiving a 1080 broadcast it does not look like it does switch? It would be nice to be able to select an operating resolution. I have my system set to 1080p and using the internet etc I have to set the DPI to 180% so I can see the text and thats on a 42" Plasma. It would be nice to be able to set say 720p for normal usage and DVBViewer would switch to a user demanded scale, say 1080. This benifits DVD output etc as the video card would upscale.

If I set my screen resolution to 720p and I am receiving a 1080 broadcast it does not look like it does switch? It would be nice to be able to select an operating resolution. I have my system set to 1080p and using the internet etc I have to set the DPI to 180% so I can see the text and thats on a 42" Plasma. It would be nice to be able to set say 720p for normal usage and DVBViewer would switch to a user demanded scale, say 1080. This benifits DVD output etc as the video card would upscale.

If you have a Full HD capable screen, you should run it in that resolution, *especially* on the windows desktop. If necessary, increase the DPI. Running a lower resolution produces a sub-par picture quality.

However, if you really want to, here's a plugin that does (amongst others) what you want:

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=29571

CU,

Massimo