HD problems on 1W

krasno

Hello and Merry Christmas to you all :biggrin:

I have a strange problem that I never had before.

I changed from Vista to win 7 around December 1st. mayby that is the problem maybe not? I am not sure..

And first one week ago I realized there is a problem with HD canals on 1W, or I should say some of them. I think ( again not sure ) they all worked earlier this month; I at that time had a problem with sound on DRHD that was solved, and I am almost 100% sure all other HD's worked fine at that time.. may I be hit by lightning if I'm wrong..

ZAPPP!!

ooups..

:bye:

DR HD and TV2 HD works always

Discovery HD worked the first days but has been dead the last 4 days. Sometimes ( one out of 20 I get the message "not allowed" or what it says in Engish, I use Dk language

Kanal 5HD works sometimes if I leave it on that canal for very loooong time.. (if I then change canal and back it's gone again..)

History HD don't work at all

Animal Planet HD worked one time, but dead generally.

Rush HD works fine

BBC HD dead totally.

and so on..

Only black screen on those I can't see.

But I do get EPG and signal level is also fine.

now..I have tried to scan again, look up Pids and tids and so on, nothing seems to be wrong, also I have tried to analyze the transponders

Only thing I amaterur can see is a few "missing" on 12015 especially on Discovery HD

If I check the CAM, the card is updated from Canal Digital until January.. (HD: 1st Dec 00:03 to 31Dec 00:04) it's a original legal card of course !

Also I have tried to change codex, but no matter what I try it dosen't help.

+ I have left the receiver ( Canal digital receiver) turned on for 48 hours with the card inserted of course and then 24 hours with the card in the PC to be sure I have received all card updates from the provider,

I think I have.. but again not sure :)... I mean I do get the "no acess message on Discovery in one out of 20 times I change to that program, but not on any other HD channels.

So what do a clever man do now? other than hoping a even more clever person is out there in cyberspace and have a good idea :)

Thanx in advance for any help.

PS support.zip attached.

support.zip

check you hardware config for "Open Whole Transponder".untick this setting .it might help to receive Hd channels on 1w.

I'm sorry, unchecking that didnt help ..

any other suggestions?

Have "messed" around in settings for 6-7 hours today.. can't find anything wrong anywhere..

all HD's are gone on these two frequencies: 12015 and 12128

and works on these two 12265 and 12188

have Canal Digital begun to pair receivers? I found some rumors on a Norwegian site about it, but not confirmed. ( only HD channels are paired?!?!)

on the other hand I can still see 50% of them....

I have a original Canal Digital receiver, not a HD receiver, BUT I do pay for a package that include 11 HD channels, and can watch 5.

Hope it will not mean a goodbye to DVBViewer, I mean if this get's worse.. ;)

+ I have left the receiver ( Canal digital receiver) turned on for 48 hours with the card inserted of course

And what was the result when you did this? Did you have access to every HD channel when using the Canal Digital HD-box? If you have access to all HD channels you are paying for with your Canal Digital HD-box and not with DVBViewer you can bet there is some evil pairing going on ;)

Edited by majstang
And what was the result when you did this? Did you have access to every HD channel when using the Canal Digital HD-box? If you have access to all HD channels you are paying for with your Canal Digital HD-box and not with DVBViewer you can bet there is some evil pairing going on ;)

There is no pairing going on

I have the full Canal Digital package, and i have never had a reciever, an ALL channels, including all 13 HD channels works fine with DVBViewer

Transponders like 12015H and 12130H on 1W can not be received correctly by some cards. The resulting bitrate of the multiplex is too high. BDA will transfer the entire mux to the application. Sometimes a different driver/firmware can help. Unchecking "whole transponder" only can help if hardware filters are provided (e.g. firedtv).

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=26799

hmm

I have received those transponders with no problems until December 2009, and as far as I can understand the problem has been there at least since May 2008. So why now? not that I doubt some cards have problems, not at all, I will definetly try to find some newer firmware, why didn't I think about that??.. so thanx for your answer! especially if it helps o:)

And it might do, I changed from Vista to Win7 around same time.. (not upgrading, but a total new install)

Will get back with the result later!

if not this year...

then next year !! ;)

Happy New year to ya' all ;)

Edited by krasno

Hello again...

Vikings1: It's he danish ones, but should be the same?... but good to know that there are others that recieve them without problems, Thanx ;)

McenterFreak/ majstang:

I don't know what is rumors and what is not, all I know is I find it strange I recieve some of them. I am not the "proud" owner of a HD-reciever, right now I wish I had one to check if the card works in a HD-reciever. question: anyone that know when Canal Digital update their cards for next month? I think I once read they do that very intensive the first 4-5 days in a new month and after that only rare.

My card was not in the reciever for about two weeks before the problems started. Then I left the reciver turned on for 2-3 days and what I can see now, was up-dated. If I look in the meny on the cam HD is valid til December 31st around midnight. that's today... That is why I think there could be some "evil" pairing going on, but in a way I doubt it, as long as I can recive some transponders with HD channels.

For people that don't know: till now it has not been nesseary to have a HD reciever to recive the HD packages, be course they are included in the family-package from Canal Digital. Means any HD-reciver could ( can...) be used. The pairing is just something Canal Digital has used to force, or scare, people to buy or rent their own recievers. This I have been told buy a technician that 100% know what he talk about, BUT the other day he told me there are some strong rumors that say they are slowly starting pairing up, but it is not confirmed from Canal Digital at all.

anyway.. if you McenterFreak can recieve them, as I could before Win7, I am very sure the problem is elsewhere, I don't think Canal Digital can pair some recievers and others not.. that is simply not logical.

One thing that makes my problem a little irritating: I changed to Win7 and I seriously don't know if the Hd channels worked or not when I did that. all happened same time around Dec. 1.st..

Derrick :

I aparently have a short memory.. I use a Win7 beta driver, I simply had forgotten I downloaded that one.

Now I have downloaded an older driver but that did not change anything.

I will try the old driver I used before Win7, I just found it on a back-up disc I have, "I'll be back"

(have to restart to try it..)

Thanx for all the replies!!

this is incredible..

the old driver I had on an old harddrive WORKS ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!

the newest, from Technotrend/Börlers homepage, don't

the driver that works is this one

ttbudget2_5.0.0.19

the newest on their site is ttbudget2_5.0.0.18 !!

Well then we can clear the rumors about pairing... and that Technotrend s-2 card should have problems with HD channels on 1W

If anybody need this driver please let me know, I will keep it in a safe deposit o:)

If it I can upload it- and it is allowed- please also let me know.

Thanx again

and one more time

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

In the new year I will be back, don't worry ;)... next step is to try to find out how to stream to my notebook, and til now I am totally confused

Netstream?

DVBServer?

RecordingService?

or

??

Edited by krasno