Help n00b to export channels from TransEdit to DVB Viewer

Erppa

DVBViewer doesn't want to scan my cable provider's frequencies, ok.

I downloaded the TransEdit and it finds all the channels great,

BUT for some reason I am unable to export the found channels in to a file (no file appears, or if I try overwriting old file size is 0 bytes)

OR update the channels list in dvbviever.

Tried looking TransEdit page for clues, but I'm clueless :-D

Help Me!

EDIT:

Cancel that. I managed FINALLY to find the configuration folder of DVBViewer and copied the saved transponder list (made with TE) there and did a new channel scan using it.

Edited by Erppa
I am unable to export the found channels in to a file
...have you previously selected which channel you want export (eg clicking "select all")? Unless the "Export" button remain grayed out...

;)

...have you previously selected which channel you want export (eg clicking "select all")? Unless the "Export" button remain grayed out...

;)

Hi Gioxy,

I am having the problem you described. Can you Help?

Thanks RW

;) ...I already did it, at least for a specific case; indeed what you quote is my proposed solution for: if "Export button" is grayed out then firstly click on "Select all" button...

:rotfl:

Gioxy

I do (Select All) in the scanned Chanel's list and all options are Grayed Out in DVBViewer Chanel List.

I also have a Transedit file that everything works but the Positioner dose not work its also Grayed Out. I need both.

I found the Fix fr the Grayed Out area for the Positioner in another Post:

For the PROF 7301 open the Configuration Folder open Transedit find in the (Hardware) section find Vendor.0=0 and change it to Vendor.0=13 close it and Positioner is no longer Grayed Out.

It works with Preset do not know if it works with angular yet.

This is where I found it:

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=37847

• 1 year later...

I have just finished a channel scan with Transedit. The export to file button is greyed out even after i have selected single channels or even all channels for export.

Transedit version 3.6.4.0

DVBViewer version 4.2.1.0

Can't you scan it using DVBv's internal Channel Scan? I don't know about cable but for DVB-S(2) or DVB-T(2) there's no need to use Transedit for normal tuning.

Edited by SimonP