torsdag, 26-06-2014

DR K © 08:25 - 09:10 Teatertesten (2:3)

fredag, 27-06-2014

DR K © 08:25 - 09:10 Teatertesten (3:3)

If I use the web interface Search EPG with

Name: Teatertesten

Add to Auto-Record search, checked

Check against Rec.Title, checked

and then Tasks, execute AutoTimer, they are all 6 added as active timers.

Isn't this a bug?

The check against Timer name doesn't suffer from this. They all have the same event in this case. However sometimes I have different Events even if the episode number is the same, resulting in more than one active timer for the same episode. I would prefer to use the Check against Rec.Title.

TIA

Check against "Rec. Title"/ "Rec. Event" only works, if the firsts timer is already recorded (in the Recordings list). When the repetition appear for the first time in the EPG.

If there is only a timer when the repetition appear for the first time in the EPG, only "Timer Name" can work.

In the first place there where only Check against "Rec. Title"/ "Rec. Event". Check against "Timer Name" was added later.

If you have only a timer, it can happen that the recording doesn't work. Which will result than in on recordings.

Because the check only happens once at timer creation time.

Thanks to Tjod and majstang for the explanations. I think I understand it a bit better.

1) Is the real problem, that it is not possible to extract the EPG title (ie. Teatertesten (1:3)) from a timer?

2) It is possible to do that from a recording?