caimanonor

DVBViewer Buffer overrun detected!

caimanonor

hello friends, after 10 minutes of viewing on an HD channel I get the message: "DVBViewer Buffer overrun detected!" how do I fix?

caimanonor

hello friend I created the file support.zip now how can I attach

Griga

This error message does not originate from DVBViewer. DVBViewer does not use the Visual C++ Runtime. So it must be an external component like a DLL, a DirectShow filter or such that is used by DVBViewer.

caimanonor

hello friend this problem does on HD channels , how do I fix ? can you tell me how I can attach the file support.zip

caimanonor

I did not understand how I can attach the file , I hope for your help or can not use DVBViewer

Derrick

I did not understand how I can attach the file , I hope for your help or can not use DVBViewer

Snap452.png

caimanonor

ok

Edited by caimanonor

Derrick

..difficult to say. Maybe your machine is not powerful enough for HD. Check the cpu usage. Codec packs are never a good idea.

caimanonor

the machine is suitable for viewing HD .. maybe will codecs ? you who do you recommend ? I have to uninstall KLite codec pack

Derrick

try LAV and check DXVA

caimanonor

after downloading the filter LAV how do I set?

Edited by caimanonor

caimanonor

hello friends I tried the filter LAV 0.66 but I see that worsens vision ( bracket ) . oh I forgot to tell you how to use plugins

Derrick

hello friends I tried the filter LAV 0.66 but I see that worsens vision ( bracket ) . oh I forgot to tell you how to use plugins

@nuts asked you already to disable all plugins

caimanonor

the problem will be the plugin , how do I fix ? plugin that you have installed ?

nuts

You have to ask the plugin creator for a fix.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.