sat encrypt channel, same transponder, same device problem

gusura

I have media server 2.0.2 and DVBViewer 6.0.2. I use tivusat card and 2  processes of DVBViewer on the same pc and 1 only sat device (dvbsky s960c). If I open 2 fta channels on same transponders It is ok (2 different channels at the same time) but if I open 2 encrypted channels on same transponder It doesn't work, in this case I watch the first encrypted channel which i choose in 2 processes of DVBViewer. Is it normal?

I'm not familiar with the equipment you refer but you are not getting responses... So here's my take.

DVBViewer can record multiple channels provided they are on the same transponder as it treats it as one stream and extracts the video and audio portions associated with the individual channels. I would say that any satellite box has only one decryption circuit and it decrypts individual channels rather than the stream. It can therefore only decrpyt one channel at a time.