TS Meta info is not readable

I have attempted to use the options that add meta info to a recording, but it looks scrambled and is not readable (in MediaInfo). Any ideas here as to what is going on and how to resolve this?

UTC 2018-05-02 22:00:00     : en:î8¼Ž~NCHt / en::½&ù#^‰û§$UJÇf”º3;¼žÅv<o#(ÇuF¼"ê&÷w³Aüs®ÞïÖ[\4Ï/ï<MÉ‘ß붋³œ=ïEO^Sƒ / ø]T-%Ö,â]`‘ÕÅg / news/current affairs /  / 01:00:00 / Running
UTC 2018-05-02 23:00:00     : en:YÅ>lõnÔì / en:3®)Ì#­ÅW¤ß$køîS’ÔODò / üà¹ñÿ zäåo‰¿®×µú¿?ÚÊÔÙը…õŠ/ß÷Áø‹e×kƒ×¯®¥ÿòÂœ¨öòðœ?S"mÇuÖ9p / news/current affairs /  / 01:00:00 / Not running
UTC 2018-05-03 00:00:00     : en:ñ(v’ó-ki4l / en:Ê{ÛÌ»äéë3w—-=×îϽwŸ$ö•å{éQ€m뎳à­`¹„èÁ¨Tçò åÚŒ'¹ƒÿX;A8ñŠp›¾Y³›Ã-¹ŸyìÍ×äó¶©ÆþwÀÛ8 / show/game show /  / 00:30:00 / Running
UTC 2018-05-03 00:30:00     : en:ñ(v’ó-ki4l / en:_ûò˜_2'©N6Mï7޻ϒ{JÎò½ô¨À6ºðÄF´	ÖÙ×±YÛ«ÛÕk]K”¿ªzwcÀ_rí-W§/íÅeµÔ7î8P¾Õ»'µN7ó¾ / show/game show /  / 00:30:00 / Not running

1 hour ago, matt38 said:

I have attempted to use the options that add meta info to a recording,

Translation for everybody else: He has tried to include EPG data in the recording (best guess) and display it with MediaInfo.

Recording from Freesat/Freeview?

On 03/05/2018 at 4:20 PM, Griga said:

Translation for everybody else: He has tried to include EPG data in the recording (best guess) and display it with MediaInfo.

Thanks, I should have been more clear here.

On 03/05/2018 at 4:20 PM, Griga said:

Recording from Freesat/Freeview?

I am using Freeview here.