DMS crashes on some channels

yakov2905

Hi.

Some of channels stopped working for me few times ago, maybe after last updates, maybe early.

When I switch channel to specified channel, DMS just crashes, stack the service, until I kill it by PID, or restart. If that channel stored in setup.xml in line:  <entry name="LastSender">Some problematic channel</entry> , Then I have stack loop, until i clean this entry.

I be-ginned to debug this problem. I know that TBS cards has some problems with CI, but in this case Channel is FTA. I re scanned that channel by by TransEdit, and found, that preview works (when tuned directly by TransEdit)

Then I scanned for DVBS cards in DVBViewer, disabled RTSP net devices, navigated to problematic channels, and found them working (if tuned directly by DVBViewer)

Then I tied to scan RTSP device in TransEdit, found problematic channel, and when I clicked to preview, DMS also crashed, as same as I switch to problematic channel in DVBViewer.

Hope  you can help me with this bug, or maybe wrong DMS configuration.

support.zip

DMS1.jpg

DMS2.JPG

Search for "Zugriffsverletzung" (= "access violation") in the svcdebug.log from your support.zip. The line reveals which component causes the crash (most likely).

Please don't expect support for this third party component here. Discussions about it are forbidden by §13 of the forum rules.