One touch series recording

uglyned

Just wanted to say I used this for the first time recently and it worked like a charm.

That you have added the facility to change the default values that a new search is created with is good too.

Thanks.

If it's easy, something that could be added as an option would be to execute an auto timer check after creating a new search entry.

I sometimes see a new series, say 1 hour before the first episode is due to air so I create a new auto search for it, but need to then remember to go and execute a timer update or the first episode of the new series won't record. I have a task to auto update timers but it only runs once a day.

Available since 2.1.3:

Am 13.1.2019 um 19:16 schrieb hackbart:

Added: Web Interfaces: New “Create Timers” button on the EPG Search page. It triggers timer creation individually for the displayed search preset. Additionally the function saves the preset if not done yet. Please note that this function may create scores of timers at once. For programs that are always broadcasted at the same time on the same day(s), recurring timers (with weekly repetition on certain days) are much more efficient.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 1:32 PM, Griga said:

Available since 2.1.3:

Yeah, sorry - my mistake, I hadn't noticed that, and it definitely helps.

I love this create search functionality, just makes things so much easier.

Thank you all.

And Lars, of course. I still remember Lars.