Win 11 Audio/Video frame Errors!

goldfinger21

When using Media Server 2.1.7.2 with DVBViewer 6.1.7.2 on Win 11 (Floppydtv S2 bda) getting occasional video and audio errors yet when removing media server and using DVBViewer directly for recordings no errors.

Any advice to remedy this, would be very grateful.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb goldfinger21:

Any advice to remedy this,

Almost impossible, because there are two problems:

• You are using old, out-dated DVBViewer and Media Server versions.
  • You have provided only little information. At least an attached support.zip would be required.
Posted (edited)

Thanks for reply.

Tried latest versions as well but even worse errors on latest media server.

On my old Win 10 machine had no issues with same setup. Transferred my floppydtv to my new Win 11 machine and getting these occasional errors with mainly audio frame sync errors (when editing .ts files with VideoRedo) but also video frame errors every now and then as well when using media server. Files are fine when using DVBViewer directly on its own.

When you say more info do you want me to supply the support.zip after a media server recording is made.

Edited by Griga
font size normalised
vor einer Stunde schrieb goldfinger21:

When you say more info do you want me to supply the support.zip after a media server recording is made.

Yes. It contains (among other files) the svcdebug.log where errors are logged.

A recording log (see Media Server Options -> Recordings -> Write log file) may also be useful. However, it is not included in the support.zip and must be attached additionally.