Spam

McenterFreak

Is it not possible to stop this spam we now get everyday from this platform, offering "Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females " and other things like that. I know that  you remove this offerings, but we recieve it in our mailbox before

vor 1 Stunde schrieb McenterFreak:

I know that  you remove this offerings, but we recieve it in our mailbox before

Why? What did you configure? Mail notifications for every new  post? I'm getting no mail notifications from the forum at all. I rather check

https://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/discover/

frequently.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb McenterFreak:

Is it not possible to stop this spam we now get everyday from this platform

Unfortunately no. Currently there is a rule in effect, that sets all post from new accounts to moderator preview. That means, the posts don't become visible until approved by a moderator, or until the restriction is reset for an account.

However, spammers are also using accounts that have been created many years ago, or accounts stolen from users who have been active in the past and didn't protect their credentials carefully enough. Of course, such accounts can only be used once for spam, because we cancel them immediately. Avoiding spam from such accounts would require to set all new posts to moderator preview, even those from well known trustworthy members, which would cause quite some work for moderators and delay communication in the forum.