Paypal

czaja

Is a possible to make a represent of pay Online, I'm from Poland and i want to buy it by paypal. Is a option to pay by postcheck, but i pay to much for this prog. I know a few people in PL, who want buy this program. Can you help me

czaja

POLAND :rolleyes:

Hi DO NOT use PayPal from eastern Europe !!!!!! First what they do is debit your credit card of 1.95$ and then tell you "sorry, but we do not support eastern-european countries" and will close your account.

I know this , but i want pay paypal but now they checking in what country edition the credit card.After checking the card, when they knows what the card come from POLAND they speaking POLAND no thanks .So maybe mine proposal to establish service on the https://www.2checkout.com .I know that they have service of PL.

screen demo 2checkout :rolleyes:

chk.jpg

czaja

Poland

You get an email with a downloadlink and some userdata. Christian send this mail himself.
But its important that you wrote in your emailaddress. If you dont get this mail in few days send him a mail: hackbart DVBViewer.com .
cheers
Steffen