Selecting output format for recordings

Saigon

Hello,

Is there a way to select the output format for a specific recording in DVBViewer Pro?

As far as I know we can currently only select it in the options menu and it applies to all recordings. What I want to do is to record mostly in mpg and only couple programs in ts-format with subs for later demuxing. I could change it between recordings but this is a problem when going away for like a week and setting up all the recordings at the same time.

Ok, I might be a little daft here, but I could not make it work. How exactly is this supposed to be doable?

What I tried is set up the settings in Videorecorder to be what i normally want, tested and it worked ok for scheduled mpg recordings. Next I tried the scenario I wanted. I go to epg window in DVBViewer pro and add a record for a program I want in MPG. Then I close the epg and switch output format in Videorecorder to TS and go back to epg and add a program I want in TS. Now when the recording starts, both of those programs are recorded in the format I last selected in the videorecorder plugin, namely TS.

How exactly do I choose the output format for specific recording?

Thanks in advance.