Newbie needs help with card config

PhoenixX

Hi!

I'm a total noob when it comes to tv/sat cards and such. I just bought a SkyStar2 card and was all eager to get on with it. However, it doesn't work - that is, i installed the card ok, drivers are installed ( 4.3.2 - newest version i found). I plugged in my LNB( i used it to view astra channels at 19.2deg east with a normal i.e. non-computer tuner without problems) and there's only a black screen. Now, i looked at the manual, started Setup4PC and set the profile to astra 19.2deg east. Didn't do anything. Now, when i select any transponder in setup4pc the signal strength is around 80%. But in DVBViewer, after i select any channel, i get:

"The channel you tried to tune seems to be no available. Please update your channel list."

Now, as i said before, i'm a total noob, so i don't know what else i have to configure. I'd appreciate any help...please?