Mouse Wheel function

oaks

hello,

i'm using a new logitech cordless desktop S510 with media remote (mce compatible). the remote has a big mouse wheel for up and down scrolling in the middle.

i'd like to use "mouse wheel up" and "down" to go up and down in osd menu (simple up-arrow, down-arrow feature).

in DVBViewer 3.2.5 input section there is no such option.

i'm able to do it with girder, but have to disable mouse-wheel function for windows, otherwise DVBViewer still captures it and does what is setup in input settings (vol+/-, resize, ecc.)

so:

- is there a way to implement up-down arrows as mouse-wheel function

- otherwise is there a way to disable mouse-wheel control in DVBViewer

thanks,

oaks.

this is implemented since 3.1 I think. You have to move the mousecursor over the Menu/list/rct so the mousewheel function is handled by them instead of the standard function.

thanks for the reply, but this doesn't work for me.

what i'm using is a remote control with integrated mouse wheel. with this remote i cannot move the pointer, but only activate the mouse-wheel.

what i need is a way to set DVBViewer to allways take wheel action as up-down or disable wheel-mouse handling in DVBViewer at all (so girder handles it)

bye