Missing EPG, Teletext, Channel List Audio, etc.?

antdude

Hello.

Is EPG, Teletext, Channel List Audio (radio broadcasts?), and Subtitles/Closed Captions features only available only in European countries? I don't seem to get them in Los Angeles, CA, USA. or am I using DVBViewer Technisat Edition incorrectly (still a newbie)? I used a basic set of rabbit ear antenna and a DB2 bowtie antenna (30 miles; http://www.antennasdirect.com/DB2_Indoor_antenna.html). None of these features work. B)

Thank you in advance. :bye:

Believe it or not, i'm currently working on it (just at the moment). The problem is that CC in America differs completely to the subtitle stuff in the rest of the world :bye: And unluckily i can only use a few streams to check it out. Anyhow i will be able to finish a parser which offers such a thing.

Christian

Believe it or not, i'm currently working on it (just at the moment). The problem is that CC in America differs completely to the subtitle stuff in the rest of the world B) And unluckily i can only use a few streams to check it out. Anyhow i will be able to finish a parser which offers such a thing.

Christian

Awesome, do you need help in testing this? :bye:
Guest Lars_MQ

As for the rest, I think DVB-T currently only has TV, no radio. teletext and EPG I'm not sure about, maybe some of the TV stations or a generic site for DVB-T in North america have more informations about it?

As for the rest, I think DVB-T currently only has TV, no radio. teletext and EPG I'm not sure about, maybe some of the TV stations or a generic site for DVB-T in North america have more informations about it?

Hmm, I will ask in HDTV newsgroup about this then.

I wonder if DVBViewer needs a stand alone U.S. version since lots of stuff don't exist. :bye: