Multiaudio recordings

bicas79

HI to all...

I'm trying to record multiple audio (like english and italian) from a channel without the use of videorec plugin because I'm trying to make an HTPC I can use just with a remote controller.

This is my issue: enabling in dvbpro>options>recorder>all audiochannels in TS format it doesnìt work.

My result is a ts file with the language I was listening and an additional audio channel that is seems a radio chan c(by the way isn't a different language of the same channel)

So do I need the videorec plugin do to that?

Thx for the help

Ehm sorry for my lack.

FTA> Words of Peace (the one with a lot of audio channels) on hotbird 11789 Mhz

the card is skystar2 rev 2.6c

thx

I can reproduce your result. Could be a bug in the pro version. No problems though with GE and the VRP :blush:

Here an analysis of the GE_recording showing how it should be:

and from the PRO showing how it should not be:

btw.

the additional ES with pid 0x0591 is the audio track from program 5027 = Omid e Iran. No idea how this is possible. DVBViewer conveying secret messages for ??? :)

This one was a simpler bug than i first thought. I parse the PMT Table before the record starts in order to determine all pids which are part of the channel. I just forgot to filter all wrong service IDs which caused the problem. Should work in the next version. Anyhow those channels on Astra do not seem to be affected of this.

Christian

and a fast question... is it possible to record a channel in ts format and playback in DVBViewer without the use of tsplayer... because the reason to make a HTPC

Thx in advance

ok, I should have noticed this :) This is a major flaw in DVB_SI_parsing. You'll find this not only on hotbird but on other satellites as well. The PMT_PID is identical for all services on this transponder. This is allowed and within the dvb si table mechanism.

The SI specified in this ETS and MPEG-2 PSI tables shall be segmented into one or more sections...