Adding Support For The Avermedia 771?

zmysta

Hi all,

I have an avermedia 771 card, and its software wasn't very good. i then found a thread on another forum that had a person who 'hacked' the skydll.dll, creating a "skystar2 wrapper" that allowed the card to work with DVBViewer. i tried DVBViewer (free version, i think it was version 3, but i can't remember) quite some time ago, and it worked perfectly :rolleyes:

now i want to use it again, and i can tune channels fine, but recordings sometimes end up as 0kb files, scheduling doen'st seem to work very well, etc. was wondering if you could take a look at it and maybe fully support this card? (if needed i can supply the dll, as well as instructions on how it can be used)

i like the look of your software and 15 euros looks more than reasonable from what i have used of it, and from the features list!

thankyou ;)

Edited by zmysta

I've done some researches myself - quite interesting hack :rolleyes: It's this one, isn't it?

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?s=&show...ndpost&p=195043

DVBViewer Pro and GE both support a mode, that uses the SkyDLL directly, and a compatible mode that talks to TechniSat cards via the Sky2PCAVSrv.ax. So it may work - depends on which functions have been implemented, and if they are up-to-date. Does the latest DVBViewer TE and Sky2PCAVSrv.ax (from the 4.3.2 driver packet) work with this SkyDLL?