Comments and Bugs concerning DVB GE

GregFL

Greetings,

Nothing earth shattering here, but I though I would point out several problems and make a suggestion or two.

First of all, this concerns DVBViewer/GE v1.7-1.8.1.

In both versions, I get no playback of audio when replaying TS files recorded from ATSC recordings in the United States. They play OK in AVIsynth and MPC, so the audio is there, it just doesn't play. MPG encoded files play audio.

Favorites OSD screen selection doesn't work in v1.8.1. This probably has to do with the changes you are making to the keyboard/mouse handing code in the OSD screen. You can cut and paste favorites, but you can't select them and cause the tuner to switch stations.

Lastly, have you considered putting an aspect ratio selection in the zoom screen. The ability to set up custom clipping and scaling factors along _with_ an aspect ratio setting for the three user settings would be handy.

Great work!

Thanks,

Greg G. in the USA