Technotrend Budget C-1500 + CI

teemu_hil

Will CI work in this DVB-C card in the near future? myTheatre works fine with these so I believe it is possible to get these work (with Technotrend own drivers) in DVBViewer Pro.

Edited by teemu_hil
Guest Lars_MQ

No plans for DVBS2 cards. If they support BDA no problem, otherwise we'll cross that brigde when they are actually able to deliver cards (my guess: summer or later :bye: ).

Hmm maybe I should suggest christian to seperate the DVB-S2 card app and sell it for 6 times the price of the DVBViewer (with a discount for DVBViewer owner - only 4 times the price). :)

• 1 month later...
Will CI work in this DVB-C card in the near future? myTheatre works fine with these so I believe it is possible to get these work (with Technotrend own drivers) in DVBViewer Pro.

Any news on this? Bought the card for purpose to be able to record the Canal+ programs i am not able to watch live. I think there will be quite many TT C-1500+CI owners in the near future, since there ain't many options for cable networks and the Twinhan cable card with CI is not widely available.

• 2 weeks later...