Winlirc application starter

sasha

I wanted to find video player software with a decent OSD for selecting and playing video files with apporpriate subtitle files using only remote control (like you do when you want to setup your personal HTPC).

Afcourse I could use DVBViewers great OSD for playing video files, but there was no opiton for browsing folders to select subtitle file for the appropriate movie.

After a lot of unsuccessful google queries and asking a question about this issue on this forum I've decided to get off my lazy butt and develop the application myself.

Now, I can start any application I want using winlirc remote control and also preselect subtitle and video file and play it in my media player or even make playlists for this media player using only remote control. (for now I've configured it to play files only with one media player but will add suport for others in near future. Just to many good sat. television - can't find time :) )...

Now my question is for forum moderators:

Would it be a violation of forum rules if I would to post link to a location where this software is uploaded?

Thanx

Sasa