skystar 2. disecq1.2 plug in to drive motor

Hi,

Is there a plug-in for DVBViwerPro 3.25 to enable me to drive my dish through a Skystar 2 receiver card? I have a Fortec Star FS2100 H-H motor attached to an 80cm dish, currently set at 28.5E to pick up FTA channels. the card is revision 2.6C

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Is there a plug-in for DVBViwerPro 3.25 to enable me to drive my dish through a Skystar 2 receiver card? I have a Fortec Star FS2100 H-H motor attached to an 80cm dish, currently set at 28.5E to pick up FTA channels. the card is revision 2.6C

I have the same problem, however I manged to use ss2diseqc plugin for progdvb to rotate the dish. The problem is that the rotation cannot be done automatically but manually. SO that everytime you need to change sat, you need to load the plugin externally of DVBViewer and select the sat by hand. When the rotator finds the sat, tune in the channel list.

It would be nice to have a plugin - or modification of ss2diseqc plugin to work automatically like in progdvb.

• 5 months later...
I have the same problem, however I manged to use ss2diseqc plugin for progdvb to rotate the dish. The problem is that the rotation cannot be done automatically but manually. SO that everytime you need to change sat, you need to load the plugin externally of DVBViewer and select the sat by hand. When the rotator finds the sat, tune in the channel list.

It would be nice to have a plugin - or modification of ss2diseqc plugin to work automatically like in progdvb.

It is realy a shame that DVBViewer people wont support diseqc 1.2 . The good thing is that the ProgDVB people are developing the OSD which is the only bad part in Progdvb and in couple of months we will have it for free and then bye bye DVBViewer