WDM driver support ?

OldSchool

Hi,

i think that is important add support for hardware that have WDM driver ( like yuan DVB2GOmini, GRANDTEC DVB-T pen USB 2.0 ecc. ecc.) i have tryed DVBViever Pro 3.2.6.80 and it don't work with this hardware (all use WDM driver and don't are recognized in DVBViewer).

I think that hardware is more popular because is a little chiper of other hardware.

Thanks for your attention, wait reply......

Edited by OldSchool

And the Grandtec USB Stick seems to be the same like the DibCom USB 2.0 Stick. I know that they have a working BDA driver which also runs fluently with the DVBViewer.

Christian

The DVBViewer Pro/GE support BDA. Since this architecture is used by MCE, too, many companies have cancelled WDM development.

But many other company not expecialy asian company.

I'm an importer of computers parts, believe me.

And the Grandtec USB Stick seems to be the same like the DibCom USB 2.0 Stick. I know that they have a working BDA driver which also runs fluently with the DVBViewer.

Christian

I have tryed the new driver provided by official site of Grandtech but don't work with the stick (i think tha my stick is an old hardware, they have send me the it some time ago and it is a "engenering sample"). At the Cebit i will go to them and i will try the new one.

Tnx. Byez.

OldSchool.

Edited by OldSchool