Order... How?

JRi

Hi There!

I´m planning to order DVBViewer Pro, but:

How this ordering works?

Do I only pay 15€ to the bank account with my email-add. and then they send me download-link?

Is there really no orderin confirmation etc. ???

.J@ck

Hallo,

or try this Link and click on Purchasing the Full Version in the DVBViewer English Manual

i have copy the information for you, if you can't see the site.

Purchasing the DVBViewer Pro

You will receive the software after payment of EUR 15,- or $ 19,- as internet download. There are three ways of payment:

·Send the cash via (snail) mail to Christian Hackbart, Schubertstraße 23, 99096 Erfurt, Germany. Pack up the banknotes well, so that the letter content is not recognizable from the outside. Above all, pay attention to include your e-mail address clearly readable!

Transfer the cash to the account of Bernd Hackbart CMUV / account-number: 600003280 / bank code number (sorting code number) 82051000 of the Sparkasse Mittelthüringen, Germany. The transfer purpose should contain the phrase "DVBViewer + e-mail address", whereas special characters like "@" should be substituted as " AT " (with spaces).

·Paying by credit card via Internet is the fastest way. Visit the website at http://www.DVBViewer.com/ and click purchase in the quick links section.

A payment by cash on delivery is possible only in exceptional cases. Because of the high expenditure in this case, EUR 28,- are charged for the DVBViewer.

Please note: For using PayPal cookies must be enabled. After acknowledgement of the transfer a password will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. This will give you access to the members' area for downloading your copy of the DVBViewer and various plugins. For this purpose visit http://www.DVBViewer.com/ and click on Service Center.

A window will prompt you to enter your user name (generally your e-mail address) and the password. Now select the Setup.exe file (self-executable archive of the DVBViewer) for download.

Please note: Your e-mail address must be valid and you must be accessible via this address. Otherwise you might be waiting an eternity for your DVBViewer, which would be very unfortunate.

:bye:

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like you can't order using VISA any longer, is that true?

The DVBViewer site layout has changed since the manual was written, I guess: there are no "quicklinks", or if that means the graphical menu, there's no "Purchase" link there.

Am I right in assuming that now only three different order methods are provided: cash, bank transfer, and PayPal?

Hello

As a new user of this forum, I tell you a big Hello !

I have just ordered DVBViewer by Paypal

All seems Ok

What is the waiting delay now, for receiving from DVBViewer, the password by E-mail , to download the program ?

I presume it's my e-mail known by Paypal which will be used by DVBViewer ?

edit 18:31 :bye:

Sorry !

The answer is here :

http://www.DVBViewer.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11760

so; waiting ...

edit 18:38

Mail and Password received ;)

it's fast ;)

Edited by Jean-Max

Okay... got it. Paying is possible using VISA but only through PayPal -- which in effect means you have to create a PayPal account.

Done that, been there. I'm not sure I like it, but at least it works.