refund?

ocho

Guest Oliver

Why didn't you check this before? First, there's a compatibility list, second you can test the compatibility with TransEdit MMC from the free download area.

i tried the TransEdit MMC and when i clicked on the transponder satellite list my satellite is pointing to (astra 19.2) it came up with a description of the channels which it did not on the other satellites so i presumed wrongly that it had found some channels also

i sent an email asking not to be sent the download link/password until they had confirmed if my card was compatible..

Why didn't you check this before? First, there's a compatibility list, second you can test the compatibility with TransEdit MMC from the free download area.

wonder if this should be put as a stickie/faq in the newbie area? Just joined and finding my USB stick isn't listed in the "supported cards" section of http://www.DVBViewer.com/oliver/Introduction.pdf I was going to post how do I check before purchasing.