dvbviewer and twnhan starbox

libertychild

Hi,

I would like to know if anybody got the starbox working with DVBViewer. I read alote of post translated from dutch to english about this but the translation is not well done so I dont really now if they say it works or not.

If it works, how did you get it to work, which version of the BDA drivers and if you had to register any .ax files.

Does DVBViewer work with the WDM drivers ??

Cause I have a starbox and would really like to buy DVBViewer, it looks awsome but I'm not sure if it works.

Thanks.

Have a good day.

you can test this by using the TransEdit Tool. I strongly recommend the BDA drivers, since Twinhan stopped working on the WDM drivers. Anyhow the DVBViewer runs with both.

Christian

• 1 month later...
you can test this by using the TransEdit Tool. I strongly recommend the BDA drivers, since Twinhan stopped working on the WDM drivers. Anyhow the DVBViewer runs with both.

Christian

I also have a Starbox and couldn't get transedit to work.

It detected the Starbox as a "VisionDTV usb 1" device.

When I tried scanning for channels it didn't find any.