GE 1.9.4 EPG improvements

marvin42

Hi,

although in general the program is excellently fitting my needs, I would be happy to

see some minor improvements in a future version:

- The EPG would be much easier to read, if the sort-order would be same as the channel-favorites or even better, if the user could reorder by himself.

- Selecting an item is only possible one by one, a multi-selection and after that pressing once the Send-to-PVR butten would make programming much easier.

- Could you please add a resize-bar between the selected item's title and detailed description in the button, to allow users to resize this area to see the whole detailed description at a glance.

Finally some comments about the recorder-programming window:

- It would be very helpful, if a current recording would NOT be deleted immediately after starting the record process. Could you leave the entry in the list (not selectable, grayed, ...) until the recording is stopped.

- Could you please add a SAVE button to the recorder-programming window. It is very annoying, if the tool hangs for some reason and I have added a lot of recording entries, but after killing the tool& restarting they are gone...

- Could you thing of an Export Button to save just a plain text version of the current record-plan, would make sorting into a personal archive much easier...

Many thanks in advance,

marvin42