Recording series

Goldstar

I use DVBViewer with myxmltv plugin.

I have erlier used Windows MCE and there i have a choice "record hole serie" is there any easy way to do that in DVBViewer?

Exuse my bad english

I agree, that wold be a realy nice feature, I can't find any solution for this now. Hope that somone will do a plugin for that or maybe hackbart will implemet it in the EPG.

[EPGplus

it has small bugs, but the programmer Rayman is working on this discrepancies

if you ask friendly it becomes a english version or a language file

Hi, it looks very nice. I really wish that we will see it also with english language file. (and hopefully with separate file that could also be translated like DVBV language files).

Guest Lars_MQ

It is a very good tool! But you have to be a little patient, Rayman stated he will incorporate a multilanguage support, but such things take time.

He has for sure the support of the DVBViewer team. o:)

Hi, it looks very nice. I really wish that we will see it also with english language file. (and hopefully with separate file that could also be translated like DVBV language files).

Yes, I intend to provide EPGplus with multilanguage support (since many people from different countries already asked for that). At the moment I'm implementing several basic extensions to EPGplus. After that, I'm going to tackle multilange support. o:)

Stefan.

After that, I'm going to tackle multilange support.  o:)

Stefan.

That is great, thank you beforehand and good luck for your work. Take your time but don't forget it.