DvbV tuning

Foxmul

Hi.

Few days ago I purchase the program, but I still have some problems in good visualization.

I run it on an Barebone PC (Asus Pundit P1-PH1, 1 gb ram, 250 GB sata HD, intel 3000 Ghz), but I have this kind of propblems:

1) slow changing channel;

2) visualization not fluid (with some jump, like some frames are lost...);

3) if I close the program and I try to restart it, it isn't not possible. (In task manages I found a DVBViewer.exe running, even if the program I shout down before...)

regards

Fox

Guest Lars_MQ

You're using driver version 4.3 not 4.4. Either you didn't install 4.4 or your driver installation was not correct.

The Skystar has no CI module so you can't watch crypted channels with it. And we don't support any illegal stuff. please read the forum rules.

You're using driver version 4.3 not 4.4. Either you didn't install 4.4 or your driver installation was not correct.

The Skystar has no CI module so you can't watch crypted channels with it. And we don't support any illegal stuff. please read the forum rules.

Hi.

Right! now I see I used not the 4.40. I've just installed it. Thanks.

I have a regular subscription for a satellite bouquet, I only doing some experiment on my own net.

Some other problems:

1) when I shut down regularly the program, it's task remain on run... So I have to go in TaskManager and close it. (otherwise I can re-open teh program)

2) I'm using NVidia video codecs, but sometimes the video appears dark. I chanche channel or restart the DVBViewer and the video come right.

regards

Fox

Guest Lars_MQ
1) when I shut down regularly the program, it's task remain on run... So I have to go in TaskManager and close it. (otherwise I can re-open teh program)

Does this happen if you remove all plugins? Maybe one of them gets stuck.

Does this happen if you remove all plugins? Maybe one of them gets stuck.

Thanks for the fast answer. This evening I'll try to deactibvate the plugins. And what about the video problems? are there other codecs than nvidia, dscaler, elecard I can try?

regards

F

the sonic decoder on your installation CD of the skystar is working good.

Thanks.

I installed the sonic: right, the colours are more stabile, but the images are more fragmentated, so I prefere the Nvidia, but still sometimes the video appears too dark. I change channel, and the dark disappere... Why?

Regards

Edited by Foxmul