Scaling of DVB subtitles

emmel

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the extremely well working DVB-sub suppoort of DVBViewer.

I would like to present a small feature request (with very low priority on my mind):

Do you think it would be possible to add a scaling for the DVB_sub pixmap?

Like it is possible to adjust the font size for the ttx_subs, it would be handy if also the dvb_subs could be scaled up/down according to ones personal taste.

A scaling relative to the pictures width would be a nice extra feature. Fo example, factors of 0.5 1 and 2 would do fine. But, like I said, this is not of utmost importance to me, I can live well with the present setup.

Best regards,

emmel

[edit] Hmm.. now that i think of it a bit more, maybe the scaling is not even possible in general, in what comes to the positioning of the sub pictures etc., dunno... maybe we'll just have to live with the system as is.

Edited by emmel
One more vote for this feature from me.

And also a second one, if posissble to make, but I would put higher priority to get timeshift work with DVBsubs. By the way DVBsubs looks now with new .261 beta much better than earlier.

One more DVB subtitle feature request.

Is it possible to get a disable/enable dvb subtitles shortcut ?

If subtitles are enabled it must be included in recordings as well

Edited by Checksum