disecq settings

fedmond31

I might have not use well search fonction or read the manual but i cant set properly the disecq within DVBViewer.

DVB pro and SS2, i have lnb1= hotbird - lnb2= astra 2a - lnb3 = astra 1 and no lnb4

the disecq works properly with other dvb programs where i just mention lnb1, 2 and 3.

DVBViewer offer simple A or B and some choices with positions, but im stuck on lnb1 and hotbird.

Can somebody help ?

thanks

frank

..forget simple A or B. Just take the standard configuration:

Astra 19E as lnb1 (PosA/OptA)

Hotbird 13E as lnb2 (B/A)

Astra 28E as lnb3 (A/;)

make sure that the cables from the lnbs are correctly connected to the corresponding switch inputs. With multifeed 19E would be the lnb in the middle, 13E on the left (seen from behind the dish) and 28E on the right.

@Derrick

thanks a lot

i would like to avoid, if possible, to climb on top of my roof again to change cables on my switch.

as mentionned in my post my present cabling hotbird/1 astra28/2 astra19/3 already work perfectly on other dvb programs

Is there something trick in DVBViewer that only make the standard configuration you suggest possible ?

..you can assign any satellite to any position on your switch. You only may have to edit settings that you import from other sources. No problems though if you use your own scans.

i have now tried to assign any possible position and sat inside DVBViewer, did it by scan first without success on astras. and after try to import from satco and edit disecq and try positions one by one

no matter what i do i can only get hotbird

what shall i do now ?

@Derrick

I am sorry, i was wrong ,but im new with DVBViewer.

i was testing as well a new hauppauge nova-s-plus with bda driver, apparently disecq is not working with this card and present DVBViewer pro.

i have put back my SS2 card and disecq work immediatly with my cabling and my switch.

thanks