strange behaver on Astra freq 11596 (CNBC & Sky N)

k1509

Hi!

Using ver 3-2-6 and SkyStar 2. This prog and prep ver has worked fine for a long time. Did a rescan on astra 1C/.. a month ago and found BBC World again. Can not get BBC anymore and thought that freq 11596 was to weak. (All 3 are on same freq) But if I click on CNBC or Sky News under Astra 19 (original chanal list), then I get those. Now I can also get then on "new scanning list". IF I now click on BBC that I can not get, I can not get SKY N or CNBC under new list. If I try CNN and then SKY under old Channel then it works. The signal strength for SKY N is 75%. I was wondering if there is some "cach file" that I could delete? The 2 SKY N and CNBC has dif number in front on bottom line as they are dif channel in the channel DB. (I can get the dif German without any prob) Before there was a rebuild graph option, but I have not found that. Have done "Edit Chanel" on the 2 place (Old and new) and all values seem to be the same. I find it strange that if I use the "Original" ch. list the I can always get them after some trying, but on the "New rescan" there can be problem to get them.

rgds

Some update to my problem. I have installed the latest DVB Source filter (7.2), but it did not help. When I do view filter DVBSource it is now ver 7.2 In the forum I found the name TSReader. Are now using TSreaderlight. Each time I start TSreader I can view transponder 11596, but with DVBViewer somtime it works and somtime not. Are there any "plugin" that can give more info? When I do View Filters, do that show all the filtere that the prog is using?

rgds

Why does TSReader "lock" on transponder 11597 each time I try it, but DVBViewer does not show SKY News. Did just one test and I had to click between SKY News and other channel i folder "England" 13 times before SKY worked. "Signal strength" 75%. I find it "strange" that another prog can lock to the data each time, but DVBViewer has problem. Are there any setting/change that I should try? Are there any other prog that could show more info?

Have reinstalled latest version of DVBViewer and updated with DVB Source filter 2.7.2. Default setting, only changed "current device" to Skystar 2. OS: XP home SP2, DirectX v 9.0c

rgds

Many thanks for reply. I do not use Diseqc switch. Can view all Germain channel under folder: ADR and Privar and CNN, Euronews without problem. It is only this transponder on Astra 19 that I have problem with. Have attach support.zip

rgds

support.zip