DVBViewer and NVidia Pure Video Decoder

AndiDi

On my system I have 4 different MPEG decoders I can use with DVBViewer: Nero (2 times), PowerDVD and NVidia decoder. When I use the PowerDVD or NVidia decoder I get a gray bar on the lower part os the video.

The problem is, that the Nero codecs don't have any deinterlacer. Does anybode have the same problem? Or even better a solution?

I have no problem with the NVidia codec when I use it with Media Player Classic.

-Andi

Guest Oliver

I don't have neither problems with NVIDIA nor Cyberlink.

BTW: Of course the Nero decoder features deinterlacing, but you havo to enable it via RegEdit.

On my system I have 4 different MPEG decoders I can use with DVBViewer: Nero (2 times), PowerDVD and NVidia decoder. When I use the PowerDVD or NVidia decoder I get a gray bar on the lower part os the video.

The problem is, that the Nero codecs don't have any deinterlacer. Does anybode have the same problem? Or even better a solution?

I have no problem with the NVidia codec when I use it with Media Player Classic.

-Andi

You not the only one...

Have a look at this thread: Thread

That's not exactly your problem but I have the one you mentioned as well as the one mentioned in the thread, depending on the video mode I choose (VMR or Overlay).

Also have a look at this thread. Does the picture apply to your problem?

I guess it's both a problem with the nvidia drivers and codecs. On the bottom of the second thread it says the latest versions of drivers solve the problem. Did you try that?

Also have a look at this thread. Does the picture apply to your problem?

That's exactly my problem. I'm using a GF6600GT with the 84.21 driver. The problem disappears when I use the VMR7 video mixer, but then I get the wrong aspect ratio fpr the video. So I wathc the other thread if any solution pops up.

Thanks anyway,

-Andi

Wow glad I spotted this thread before starting a new one.

I've just installed the NVDVD Decoder and have the same problem also. I also have a 6600GT and the latest 84.21 drivers.