EPG - Favourites

lunkan

If I use the favourite channel list I want the channels in EPG to show up in the same order as in the favourite list. (or group in favorites)

Edited by lunkan

Simply copy the channels from your channel to your favorites.

mfg Steffen

If I use the favourite channel list I want the channels in EPG to show up in the same order as in the favourite list. (or group in favorites)

+1.

AND a way to edit the channels number in Channels list ? They are numbered in the order they are found by the scan ?

Edited by esperado

Hallo esperado,

in the Pro or the GE Version with drag&drop in the channellist, or very simple with the Channel Editor that you can find on this site.

:)

in the Pro or the GE Version with drag&drop in the channellist, or very simple with the Channel Editor that you can find on this

I've done it, but you loose some infos: Providers, for an example, if you just list the channels in the absolute order you want.

What i would like is to get, for each channel: frequenciy, provider, and custom numbering of the channels, like in favourite. Then, a preset witch shows the Channel list ordered by provider/frequency/custom number. See what i mean.

But, more that all, a way to can call from my keyboard or remote channels/favourite numbered more than 9. May-be it is possible, but i have not found the way to do that.